MB 765-1(X-Ray NEO) 7’6″
This blank is incredible!!!
THE X-RAY NEO BLANK. A MEDIUM HEAVY blank that rod builders are calling “THE ONE”
- North Fork Composites Zentron Fiber/X-Ray Blank
- It’s the most versatile blank created with 3 action points:
- One activated during casting (to properly load the blank)
- One activated during the lure retrieve (to properly work the lure)
- One activated during the hookset (with shock absorption not to lose fish)
- Virtually impossible to break during a high-stick, boat flip, hookset situation.
- Please note – due to hybrid construction of zentron/carbon, NEO blanks will rarely be straight. Many will have a pronounced curve.
power: Med Heavy
This was an 18 minute fight with a 120lb+ Spinner Shark. The rod was fully loaded 3/4’s of the time.
Light lining, throwing big Swimbaits, pitching live baits… Extremely strong, super durable ,crazy versatile but still very light.